For time table click here
- for people with no previous knowledge of French.
- Can recognise and use familiar words and simple phrases for concrete purposes.
- Can introduce himself or someone else.
- Can ask and answer basic questions about home, family, surroundings, etc.
- Can communicate in a basic way when the other person speaks slowly and clearly and is ready to repeat or reformulate to help communication.
- Can understand isolated phrases and common expressions that relate to areas of high personal relevance (like personal or family information, shopping, immediate environment, work).
- Can communicate during easy or habitual tasks requiring a basic and direct information exchange on familiar subjects. Using simple words, can describe his or her surroundings and communicate immediate needs
- Can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar subjects in work, school, leisure activities, etc.
- Can manage in most situations that come up when travelling in a region where the language is spoken. Can produce a simple and cohesive text on familiar subjects or subjects of personal interest.
- Can narrate an event, an experience or a dream; describe a desire or goal, and outline reasons or explanations behind a project or idea.
- Can understand the main ideas of concrete or abstract topics in a complex text, including a technical article in the user’s area of expertise.
- Can communicate with a degree of spontaneity and fluency during a conversation with a native speaker, in a way that is comfortable for everyone.
- Can speak in a clear, detailed way on a number of subjects; express an opinion on current affairs, giving the advantages and disadvantages of the various options
- Can understand a wide range of long and complex texts, including any sub textual or stylistic nuances.
- Can express him or herself freely and fluidly, without obviously fumbling for words.
- Can use the language effectively and fluently in a social, professional or academic context.
- Can speak in a clear, organised way about complex subjects, developing a well-structured argument.
Take the test to find out your level **Put link here to page test***